So my regular posting routine is on Tuesdays and Saturdays. But today’s post is something different and I’m very happy about it. I have been reading about the ‘Tags’ post on the feed lately and would always wonder whether I’ll be able to do that.
And the best part is, I’m doing it in this post. I won’t take it just as a blog post but I would rather take it as an achievement for me.
Thank you so much for this friendly gesture!
Kitty’s rules for this tag are:
1) Thank the person who tagged you in your post.
2) Answer the questions that were asked.
3) List the rules in your post.
4) Tag some people and give them as many questions as you want to answer in their post [and notify them of having been tagged]
Kitty’s questions are:
1. Which film did you see, but wish in retrospect you had not bothered to see?
– Taare Zameen Par (it’s a Hindi movie)
I really wish I wouldn’t have seen hostel life before going to a hostel.
2. Which book haven’t you read yet, but would like to read?
– Diary of a Nobody, by George and Weedon Grossmith
3. If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go?
– Jupiter, just curious to see the rings. Lol
4. To which country where you have not been yet would you like to go?
– I’ve genuinely not been abroad but I wish to go to NYC & LA.
Disclaimer : You can be kind enough to send me the air fare. 🤭
5. Who is your least favourite politician?
– I’d rather tell the most favourite, it’s Barack Obama.
6. If you could go back in history, to which person would you like to talk?
– Hitler for sure.
7. If WordPress would stop, would you continue to blog elsewhere?
– Yes, I would. Because I like writing and the platform really doesn’t matter as such.
My questions are :
1. What gives you inspiration to write?
2. Are you a spiritual person or you just believe in yourself?
3. What does ‘Karma’ mean to you?
4. Do you think communicating is the best way to solve a problem?
5. Where do you see yourself in the future?
6. Any book you’d like to suggest?
7. What do you think about Life & Leisure ?
My nominees are:
1. Abdul 🌸
2. Anjali 🌸
3. Bharat 🌸
4. Maya 🌸
5. Ramyani 🌸
6. Chiru 🌸
:- This tag is open to all other bloggers out there. Can’t mention every single blogger here but you all are amazing guys. You can just use these questions and make a blog post.
All the content is original and mine. (Vaibhavi Mirkute)
Also, do share this post and show your love. Much love 🙂